All MDNG members are required to adhere to the following responsibilities and protocols. Please keep in mind, everything here is to ensure that we can do the best job for you in getting you more quality leads, referrals, sales, and sales partners… essentially make you more $$$. Your cooperation ensures we can maintain our process and help everyone to the maximum potential. If there is any reason you may not be able to comply with any aspect of the business, please contact us before we need to take any action. Everything can be worked out with communication if you find the proper value in this group.
(“Member/members” here describes any sales professional who has attended any MDNG meetings or socials, had an interview/meeting with one of our staff, signed up through the website form, or has been added to the MDNG app used to share leads.)
- Members are to be signed up and active in the mobile messenger app we use to share leads and communicate.
- The app is the primary source of communication between all members, and the only source for posting leads, followup comments/questions, appointment confirmations, and sales results. Posting completed sales is critical so people can pay out referral bonuses and it becomes a win-win and added motivation for everyone.
- If you do not want to share a post with every member
- Add comments such as “DO NOT mention my name” or “DO NOT call until late tomorrow” etc…
- Post something like “John & Jim I have a lead for you, call/text me”
- For members receiving leads, please ask followup questions if there is any uncertainty. We are all sales professionals here, so we should ensure the safety and integrity of every member’s client privileges and trust.
- If you do not want to share a post with every member
- All profiles on the app MUST have a good headshot and company + service(s) offered information. For example, a good description would be
“Comcast – Business Internet & Phone”
A bad description would be
Without a proper description, it will be harder to others to refer you business, and in our fast faced referral activity every day, if we cannot find you quickly, you may lose out on opportunities.
- Every member must post at least 1 lead per week, hot or cold, on the app
- Every member is to recruit another all-star B2B sales professional at least once every other month. There is a $50 bonus for you for every sales pro you bring in who becomes a paying member. Try to bring in someone who will make a great referral partner for you or someone else in the group. You can
A) Bring at least one fellow elite B2B outside salesperson to a meeting
B) Add at least one fellow elite B2B outside salesperson to the app
- All of you are members here because you are outstanding B2B outside sales professionals. This means in your daily travels, make sure to pick up at least 5-10 business cards from the businesses you visit of other sales professionals left their cards there and contact them to see who might be interested in becoming your referral partner. If they are the right fit, bring them to our meeting or get them in the app.
- In your travels, make sure you upsell for any other services for people in your group. Keep your eyes open. Make observations and then comments like “I see you are still using an old school register… I know a great guy who can set you up a modern POS system and merchant account and get all your numbers done electronically and save you hours a day in paperwork. Would you like him to call you later?” Remember, companies like ADT and Comcast and pay you hundreds of dollars in referral fees for every job you give them.
- Members are to go to http://milliondollarnet.com/members and sign up, completely filling out all details as much as possible. Remember, we are not just another business networking group. We are a tight knit group of professionals who are here to learn about each other, create friends and partners whose relationship should last for many years. We need to know what you do, what you like, and what you can offer.
- If you cannot make it to a meeting or social, communicate with us at least once a month on general feedback, your referral partners, company protocols, and lead sharing and receiving. We are continually refining and improving the process for everyone, and your input allows us to expedite this process. We are available for you 7 days a week, so do not hesitate to contact us with an issues or questions.
- Social Media (optional but highly recommended) – Create, activate, enhance and exemplify your LinkedIn and Facebook accounts. We can help you with this if needed, and we can even create an outstanding profile for you for a small fee. The more people know about our successes, the more people can be involved with us, and then make more money for everyone. Every sale and success story should be posted in your social media sites at the appropriate times, as well as when you receive a referral bonus check. Some examples:
Just got another sale thanks to my buddy John Smith at MDNG! Any of you B2B outside sales pros should come join us!
Sweet, another $300 check from my MDNG Comcast buddy for sharing him a lead… this rocks! Any of you B2B outside sales pros should come join us!
- Membership dues are payable by the date listed in every email invoice, usually sent out at the end of every month. Please make sure your email is correct in your records. If you do not receive at least 1 email from us every month, there is most likely an issue with your email. It is the member’s responsibility to provide us with their correct and active email address. The membership fee is $49 per month. A receipt will be provided after payment is made so you may use that to get reimbursed from ADT. ADT management has APPROVED this charge so you will never have to pay out of your own pocket. Simply send the receipt to your ADT billing agent and request for reimbursement.
Thank you for being part of the best B2B sales force in the nation. We will continue to excel and improve, and would love to have you as part of that process. Remember, this group is our group, and every member has an equal interest and responsibility to grow and create something they can be proud of. It is easy to sit back and benefit from a couple of intermittent leads, but in order to blow this out of the water, we need to take all the components above to the next level and then admire our accomplishments. Let’s continue to motivate and encourage each other and act like true elite sales professionals and show the nation how it is done. Now go make those $$$’s!